center your clay. the first time. everytime.
Centering clay on a potter's wheel has never been easier. Students can feel 'center' and develop confidence while successfully throwing onthe wheel the very first time with the Brent QuickCenter.
Begin centering up to 4 pounds of clay in three easy steps:
- Load the Canister/Plunger with clay by pressing into wedged clay (see photo #1).
- Place the Universal Adaptor and Recessed Bat onto the wheel head using the QuickCenter bat pins (see photo #2).
- Center the Canister/Plunger into the Recessed Bat Set, release the clay and begin throwing (see photo #3).
The Quickcenter System Components:
- Special Quickcenter Bat Set -- One universal adaptor and one recessed bat (14" diameter) with Quickcenter bat pins
- Simple-to-use Quickcenter Canister/Plunger
- Set of 5 FalseBottoms -- Only one false bottom is used at a time, which drops into the recessed bat . Four replacements are also included