Click to add additional accessories for your new wheel!
$70 gift of LEAD FREE Amaco® Glazes With Purchase! Click Here For More Information.
IDEAL FOR THE PROFESSIONAL POTTER
For years the CXC has been our heavy-duty wheel for the potter requiring strong, consistent performance whose work often includes large forms. The CXC can handle 300 pounds of clay continuously
. NEW for 2009, the Brent CXC wheel includes the Brent Classic Controller
with these features:
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- filtered SCR technology is very quiet and does not cause interference on AM/FM radio radios
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections -- for motor and foot pedal aid in the unlikely event of repair or replacement
Additional Brent CXC features:
- Handles 300 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength, durability and rigidity
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 8-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet 1 hp, 10 amp DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
- Cast aluminum 14" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
- FREE Splash Pan
- FREE 14" Plast-i-Bat®
- FREE "How to Throw on a Potter's Wheel DVD
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY on any Brent wheel purchased during 2009 - our 40th Anniversary