Please read the following Terms and Conditions prior to using atlanticpotterysupply.com. If, for any reason, you do not agree to the below stated Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site. atlanticpotterysupply.com has the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Atlanticpotterysupply.com reserves the right to cancel or refuse an order at any time. The pricing and availability of products on atlanticpotterysupply.com may change at any time without notice.
Sales tax will be charged on all merchandise shipped within the state of Florida.
In the unlikely and unintentional event there is a misprint on atlanticpotterysupply.com, such as an error in a price listing or description, we reserve the right to cancel or refuse the sale of the item, whether or not the sale has been completed. If an incorrect price has been charged to your credit card and the order has been cancelled, Atlantic Pottery Supply, Inc. will credit back the amount of the incorrect price.
We understand that you're concerned about the security and privacy of your online transactions. This is why we employ state-of-the-art data encryption to ensure safe and secure transactions to our site. Your valuable data, such as credit card details, are encrypted when you interact with our site. Secure Sockets Layer, SSL, is the security technology for encrypting a link between a web server and a browser. Whenever you communicate with us on our payment pages, a small yellow padlock appears in the bottom right-hand corner of your browser as a sign that we are now engaging SSL. To receive the SSL Certificate, we had to demonstrate that we are an existing business and that we control this domain. When you shop online, you deserve to have confidence that you are dealing with a legitimate business that is looking out for you.
Earning and maintaining your trust is of the utmost importance to us at Atlantic Pottery Supply, Inc. We will not share your information with anyone outside the need to know persons involved with your request, purchase and/or shipment. We never sell, rent or trade e-mail addresses or other personal information, including street addresses and telephone numbers, with any other company. Combinations are not recorded or kept by Maximum Security.
Third Party & External Links
All returns must be pre-approved by Atlantic Pottery Supply, Inc. All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking charge. All returns must be received within 30 days of purchase in original condition with all original packaging. We do not accept returns on any liquid products including glaze and glaze products. All equipment sales are final. No returns will be accepted on kilns, pottery wheels, slab rollers, pug mills or other special order equipment.
The original invoice is required.
The customer is responsible for shipping (both ways) on any shipment returned for any reason unless Atlantic Pottery Supply, Inc. is responsible for a miss-shipment. All "collect" shipments will be refused.
Orders are shipped via UPS, USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate, or Common Carrier
UPS & USPS Shipments
- Packing and handling fees - Small parcels shipped via UPS & USPS are subject to a single $4.00 packing and handling fee plus the actual shipping cost.
- UPS - UPS will not deliver to a Post Office Box.
- USPS - Large Flat Rate Boxes are great for shipping 50 lbs. of clay at a cost of $18.00 per box to any location in the USA or its territories.
- Miss-Shipments - If you receive the wrong item, contact us immediately so we can make arrangements for its replacement.
- Shipping & Handling charges are all non-refundable.
- Backorders - Backorders are generally removed from the original order and will need to be reordered. We will notify you of any backorders prior to shipping and then ship your order upon your approval.
- Shipping Damages - Upon receipt of your parcel, thoroughly inspect your package. If merchandise is damaged, please make note of the damages and notify Atlantic Pottery Supply, Inc. We will inform you of the procedures necessary for filing a claim with the shipping company. Atlantic Pottery Supply's responsibility for damage to your shipment ends when the shipping company accepts the parcel for transport.
- Customer Responsibilities - The customer is responsible for shipping (both ways) on any shipment refused or returned for any reason. All “collect” shipments will be refused.
- Sales Tax - Sales tax will be applied to all Florida orders unless you have a hard copy resale card on file with Atlantic Pottery Supply, Inc.
- Kiln Shelves - Kiln shelves shipped via UPS are subject to a 10% packing fee in addition to the standard $4.00 packing and handling fee. This is due to the labor and packaging supplies required to properly package these items. Kiln shelves are prone to damage and we will do our best to package them, but we cannot ensure that your shelves will arrive unbroken
Common Carrier (LTL & FTL) Shipments
- Atlantic Pottery Supply, Inc. works with several carriers to provide the best possible freight rates for our customers. Because we ship freight collect, you benefit from heavy discounting provided by our carriers.
- We are happy to help you figure out the shipping charges on your order. However, quotes are estimates, and any overage will be charged to the customer.
- No orders shipped by common carrier are sent COD.
- A $10 pallet deposit (refundable when returned) will apply to every pallet shipped.
- The customer is responsible for shipping (both ways) on any shipment refused or returned for any reason. All “collect” shipments will be refused.
Shipping/Freight Damage - Upon delivery, and before signing the delivery receipt, thoroughly inspect your freight. If merchandise is damaged, please make notation of damage on the delivery receipt, stating that you request an inspection by a qualified damage claim inspector. Follow up with a call to the delivering carrier, making an appointment for an inspection and to be informed of the procedures necessary for filing a claim with the freight company. Then notify Atlantic Pottery Supply, Inc.